A facial massage is a lovely and delightful experience that helps to boost circulation to your facial tissue, bring about the more splendid, energetic, and stress-free look on your face.
Facial massage can also reduce wrinkles and puffiness from your face as it will lift the skin. Skin experts and beauticians have stated that using facial massage occasionally can be a lot beneficial for your skin.
It will eliminate all the dirt and will kill the dead cells that are gathered around your facial skin. Moreover, this massage will also make your skin look pure, alluring, with a brilliant appearance.
To be honest, spending a huge amount of your money in beauty parlors, spas and salons is just a waste of money.
Facial massage at home can be a lot beneficial as compared to these expensive beauty treatments in which harmful mixtures will be applied on the face.
A good facial massage also helps reduce stress and make you free relaxed and tension free.
How to prepare your skin before a massage?
You need to do some preparations to make your skin ready before a good facial massage. Here are the following steps which can help you prepare your skin.
- Firstly, you need to remove all the makeup from your skin by cleaning it with baby oil or a good quality cleanser.
- Add some oil or cleanser to cotton and rub it over your face. After this, you can wash your face with cold water.
- Choose a good quality cleanser and massage it on your face.
- Lastly, wipe off the cleanser with a wet sponge.
Facial Massage Technique
After you have followed all the steps to prepare your skin, you can start with facial massage.
- Start with facial scrubbing. Put some amount of exfoliator and scrub your whole face, you need to be careful around the nose and chin area.
- Once you’re are done with cleaning your face, you can think of using a massage cream.
- Take a portion of the cream and rub on your palms till the cream becomes warm. It will make massage simpler and more delicate.
- Start applying the cream from your chin area and slowly go upwards until all the cream has applied on your face.
- After that, you can start massaging in an upward direction using your both hands.
- Now massage the area around your upper lip while making a sad face to massage properly on that part. Do this until the whole lip area is covered.
- Once you’re done with lip area, target the nose area and continue massaging until you’ve reached from cheeks to ears.
- Massaging eyes area can be a bit critical, so you need to be calm and gentle. Place your fingers around the eyes and stretch it in an upward direction.
- Once the cream has absorbed all around your face you can wash it. Take a wet sponge and remove all the left-over cream from your face.